Since production began in the 1940’s and their subsequent rise in popularity in the 1950’s, steroids have become ubiquitous with bodybuilding across the world. A steroid-enhanced body is now uniquely celebrated in certain cultures.
Steroids have had a massive impact on the way we perceive bodybuilding, although some still wonder if it is possible to replicate the effects of steroid use – increased testosterone and muscle mass – without the use of these performance enhancing drugs.
The simplest answer to this question is: no.
Without actually using steroids, it is impossible to achieve the high levels of testosterone and muscle mass that only injectable steroids can produce. Injectable steroids are more effective because the steroids they deliver function as an androgen, providing more visible and higher quality gains over time. They work so well at delivering testosterone into the body that there simply isn’t any other method – natural or otherwise – that has come close to matching it in terms of effectiveness.
Aside from increased muscle mass and enhanced athletic performance, here are some other injectable steroid benefits:
· Steroid injections don’t pose as many threats to the body compared with tablets, as they do not pass through the digestive system
· They possess esters which help to make their effects last longer
· Their half-life is more extensive than that of oral steroids. Read more here for more information about our steroids’ half-life
· Injectable steroids require less frequent dosing
· In the long run, they are more economical than other alternatives
To further inform our valued clients, here are the possible risks of using injectable steroids:
· Irritation, rashes and discomfort may occur around the injection site
· HIV transmission and hepatitis infection from needle sharing – never share a needle with anyone
· May damage veins that could lead to gangrene or ulcers
Injectable steroids are safe to use in accordance with their recommended dosage. Steroids, no matter what type, can be very dangerous when abused.
Proper steroid use must go hand-in-hand with the right diet and rigorous training. Eating well and working out will ensure that your steroid use remains sensible, so that when you stop using steroids, you won’t experience any of the awful side effects that other bodybuilders do. As always, know your own body, be mindful of your limits and stay safe.